Work for Wahoo
Wahoo Fitness is looking for some smart people to join our team. Think you're a good fit? Send your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you're excited about Wahoo and what you're passionate about to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales / Marketing
Wahoo Fitness is an early stage company focused on connecting smartphones to fitness activities. We are a hardware company that builds iPhone and Android accessories so you can run, cycle, or go to your gym with your phone. We were founded in 2010, privately funded, and had three solid years of incredible growth. We need fantastic people to help us keep our growth trajectory. Our products are in key retail establishments such as the Apple Store, Best Buy, and REI. We were a Venture Atlanta finalist in 2011 and recently won an innovation award from the Consumer Electronics Show.
Wahoo Fitness team members are good at what we do because we’re passionate about it. We’re looking for folks who have a variety of outside interests and who are as passionate about what they do for work and for fun. You don’t have to be an Olympic athlete or rocket scientist to work at Wahoo Fitness, but you should do what you love and love what you do.
Wahoo Team members are self-starting, self-motivated, initiative-taking, and make-it-happen kind of people. We’re a small company, so we need people who can figure things out on their own, know when to ask for help, and can drive things forward quickly and efficiently. An ownership mindset is a must - don’t expect for someone to do your job for you. We think that excuses kinda suck - so don’t try to blame our dog, Winnie, when your homework isn’t done.
We’re nice people. And a lot of what we do is based on building great relationships. The relationships with our customers, with our App partners, with our manufacturers, and- most importantly- with each other are critically important to our business. We want to work with folks who have a friendly, positive attitude and a fantastic ability to play well with others. We want people who build friendships, not networks.
At Wahoo Fitness, our culture is an important part of who we are and what we do. If you think this description fits you, we would love to meet you. Please throw your name in the ring and we will do our best to get back to you soon!
Director of Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing will drive revenues of our direct channel via the Wahoo Fitness web site and support overall product marketing through various forms of digital marketing sales strategies, market awareness, and product development.
- Own and grow our highest profit margin and largest channel – our website.
- Build and execute a digital media plan for driving traffic to our website through online advertising – banner ads, Google network, Facebook ads
- Create successful website merchandising campaigns to convince consumers to buy direct from Wahoo fitness – promotions, effective educational content, well designed product pages / videos
- Develop organic and paid search campaigns to drive traffic. Ability to drive deep analytics is critical for paid search and Google campaigns
- Develop a dashboard for analyzing the effectiveness of our direct channel – establish clear metrics and success factors and drive execution towards these goals.
- Own our social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. – and use it as an effective tool for launching and merchandising our products
- 3 – 7 years of digital marketing experience for consumer product
- Self-starter, self-motivated, initiative-taking, and make-it-happen kind of person
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Strong bias for action and demonstrated desire for ownership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for sport fitness and technology