Blue HR Instructions
Thanks for ordering a Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Heart Rate Strap! You can find start up instructions below. The Blue HR works with the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th generation),the NEW iPad (3rd and 4th generations), and the iPad Mini!
1. Turn on Bluetooth
- Go to Device Settings
- Toggle Bluetooth to ON position
* Don't look for device or try to pair on this page, just turn on Bluetooth and go to the App!
2. Put on the Blue HR
- Snap sensor into one side of belt
- Adjust strap
- Wrap it around your chest
- Snap other end into place
3. Connect to the App
Pair the sensor directly with the App that you are using. The video shows instructions on how to connect to the Wahoo Fitness App.
- In the Wahoo App, hit SAVE after the sensor is paired
- Make sure that you pair the Blue HR in all workout modes (Running, Cycling) of the App
- Other apps may connect differently to the Blue HR than the Wahoo Fitness App
Want to connect to another App?
Follow steps 1 and 2, but for step 3 go into the App's settings and look for "connect to sensor" or similar language. Each App is different but there are some commonalities:
- Connect and pair in the App, not in Bluetooth Settings
- You must connect the Blue HR for each App you use. With Bluetooth 4.0, you can't connect once and have every App recognize, you must connect each separately (but once you pair in the App, you are good for that App)
- Make sure both ends of the strap are snapped onto the heart rate sensor