MEET A NEW BREED
OF BIKE COMPUTERS /
RFLKT turns your iPhone or Android phone into the most powerful bike computer on the market—all in a sleek, coin cell powered package.
- Integration with your iPhone and select Android devices.
- Highest screen-to-computer ratio on the market.
- Three mounting options: stem, bar and quarter turn.
of Bike Computer
WITH YOUR iPHONE /
RFLKT displays GPS, heart rate, and other sensor data from your iPhone—and controls your music playback.
LESS COMPUTER /
The RFLKT has the highest screen to computer ratio of any computer on the market.
MATCH YOUR MOUNT
TO YOUR RIDING STYLE /
The RFLKT has three mounting option – stem, bar and quarter turn. Whether you are a road, mountain, or tri enthusiast, we've got a mounting option for you.
The Wahoo RFLKT wirelessly receives data and images from an iPhone located in the jersey pocket or saddlebag of the cyclist.
Working with your iPhone, the RFLKT provides GPS, heart rate, and other sensor data. Plus, you can tap into all the other cool features of your phone such as music and live internet.
- Keep your iPhone safely tucked away and access all of your App data from your bars.
- Control your App using the buttons on the side of the RFLKT: change data screens, start and stop the timer, control music playback, and more.
The front is 70% screen with a resolution equal to the best selling GPS enabled bike computer.
- 128 x 128 resolution screen
- Super high contrast for easy reading in bright sunlight
- Backlit for early morning and late night rides
The quarter turn is compatible with most 3rd party mounts such as Barfly.
COMPARE ALL BIKE COMPUTERS/
|iPHONE MODEL COMPATABILITY /||iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S and Android||iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S and Android|
|CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS /||Bluetooth 4.0||ANT+ (iPhone only) and Bluetooth 4.0|
|ALTIMETER FEATURE /||No||Yes (iPhone only)|
|DISPLAY GPS & SENSOR DATA /||Yes||Yes|
|CONTROL MUSIC PLAYBACK /||Yes||Yes|
Find out more about our Android device compatibility
"RFLKT BIKE COMPUTER TAPS YOUR IPHONE'S CYCLING POTENTIAL."